Btechallsolutions - India's Leading Engineering News Portal

As an established blogger, your blog name is your brand. It’s how your readers identify with you and your content. But, as your blog evolves and grows, it’s not uncommon to have a change of heart about your blog name. This is exactly what happened to me when I decided to change my blog name from Btechallsolutions to Btechcrews.

Introduction

I've been blogging for a few years now, and I've had the same blog name since the beginning. But recently I decided to change it. Why? And how did I settle on the new name?
Why did you decide to change your blog name?
I started out as Btechallsolutions, but over time this became too limiting--it didn't communicate what my site was about or who would be interested in reading it. Plus, there were other sites with similar names that were using SEO techniques that made it difficult for me to rank well for searches related to my content (which was mostly focused on tech). So when I decided that rebranding was necessary, I wanted something that could better represent what my site was all about: helping people understand technology better by making them feel confident using tech tools themselves! This led me down a path where eventually landed at Btechcrews (which stands for "bloggers who create value").

The Process of Changing My Blog Name

The decision to change my blog name wasn’t an easy one. I had been using Btechallsolutions for several years and had built up a loyal following. But, as my blog grew, I realized that my original name no longer accurately reflected the content and focus of my blog.

After much consideration and brainstorming, I settled on the name Btechcrews. The new name had a more modern feel and better reflected the collaborative and team-oriented nature of my blog. The process of changing your blog name is pretty simple. You'll need to create a blog post explaining the reasons for the change, update all social media handles and make sure all branding materials are consistent with the new name.
Once you've done that, it's time to start fresh!

Reader Response to the Name Change

Once I had made the decision to change my blog name, the next step was to communicate the change to my readers. This was not a decision that I took lightly, as I knew that my readers had come to identify with the Btechallsolutions brand.

To ensure a smooth transition, I created a blog post explaining the reasons behind the change and introducing the new name. I also updated all of my social media handles and made sure that all of my branding materials were consistent with the new name.

While the response to the name change was mixed, I was heartened by the fact that many of my readers were supportive and appreciated the new direction that my blog was taking. Some readers even went so far as to say that they preferred the new name! 

The response to the name change has been mixed. Some readers have been supportive and appreciative of the new direction, but others prefer the old name.
I'm not going to lie: Changing your blog name is a big deal! It's like when you meet someone for the first time and they ask you what your name is, then tell them it's "Btechcrews." They look at you weirdly for a second before saying something like "Oh yeah? Well I go by TechCrews now." You know what I mean? It's awkward! And it doesn't really matter how many times we explain that we're not an actual crew or group of people--it will always be hard for some people to get over this fact because they just want us all named Btechallthings instead (and sometimes even just Btech).

About my brand Btechallsolutions (Now Btechcrews)

Btechallsolutions (Voice of Students & Educational Media) is a reputed blog in the field of engineering and technology. As the name suggest "B" (Be), Tech (Technology), All (Everything), Solutions (ways/paths/methods). Its meaning are very simple, we are dealing with all aspects of "Technology", from B.Tech/B.E. to Rocket Science. We are also providing the educational information which includes college or university circulars, admission notice, date-sheets, projects, university papers, entrance exam information, admit card, project reports, various competitions/fairs/events and other details related to Education & Technology.

Our tagline Voice of Students & Educational Media which means we are heartily dedicated to help the students and professionals by sharing and providing latest information from education, engineering and technology niche. With best positive results Btechallsolutions try to offer latest updates in effective and right manner with highest integrity and social responsibility.

Meet the team behind India's No. 1 Blog

Our Mission

To become the asset for engineering and technology professionals as a result became the India's No.1 Engineering Portal and choice of Students.


Our Vision

Our vision is to become the voice of students and best educational media which have the immense power to help the students and remove illiteracy from India. Our work is on one thought that is “Nayi Soch, Nayi Subah” So, we wish to do invention which is become an innovation for the new generation students. Hence, we wish to provide best service in the field of Education as an Online Media.

The Benefits of Changing My Blog Name

I have been blogging for a while now, and when I first started my blog, I had no idea what I was doing. My focus was on learning how to create content and sharing my knowledge with others.
I changed my name because it better reflects the content and focus of my blog. As a beginner blogger, it's important to continue growing and evolving as an online writer. In the end, changing my blog name from Btechallsolutions to Btechcrews was the right decision for me and my blog. It allowed me to better reflect the content and focus of my blog and to continue to grow and evolve as a blogger.

Tips for Changing Your Blog Name

If you’re considering a blog name change, it’s important to take the time to think through your decision and to communicate the change to your readers. While it can be a challenging process, it can also be an opportunity to rebrand and revitalize your blog.
Take the time to think through your decision.
Communicate the change to readers.
Use it as an opportunity to rebrand and revitalize your blog.

Conclusion

Changing my blog name is a big deal! But to ensure a smooth transition, it is a necessary step and to recreate and rebrand the Btechallsolutions. Thank You.
For contact visit at the Contact Us page.We are happy to help you. Give us a chance to improve.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.We appreciate with a positive response.
We’re enthusiastic to see your comment. However, Please Keep in mind that all comments are moderated manually by our human reviewers according to our comment policy, and all the links are nofollow. Using Keywords in the name field area is forbidden. Let’s enjoy a personal and evocative conversation.

Previous Post Next Post