GATE 2015 Topper in Life Sciences AIR 1

gate-topper-2015-btechallsolutionsDear Btechallsolutions Readers, As GATE results declares so many students pass and so many only have dreams in his eyes. So many aspirants are there who is willing to know about the toppers. Hence our Btechallsolutions Team decides to share the articles about toppers of GATE 2015.

We are now sharing the Article about Songaon boy who tops in GATE 2015 Examination with All India Rank 1. Yes,  you are read it right He secured All India Rank 1 in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2015.

Songaon is a remote village in Ahmednagar District, Bhushan Gandhi who secured Rank 1, he making his dream to become the first engineer in the family.

Bhushan Gandhi Words:

"I used to study for 12-14 hours every day for six months prior to the exam.  This was my second attempt. My first attempt was last year when I secured AIR-565. But I was not happy with it and hence tried really hard this time. I knew I would get a good rank, but never even dreamt that I would top the exam".

His Schooling:

Bhushan completed his schooling from an English-medium school in Songaon, Rahata. “I did two years of my BSc from Sinhgad College of Science and for a year, I was in my hometown. Then I did my MSc and last August, went to Delhi for GATE coaching,” said Bhushan, who has topped in Life Sciences with Biochemistry and Microbiology as his options in the GATE exam.

Bhushan wants to secure admission to IIT-Bombay for biomedical engineering. He is yet to decide whether he wants to take up research or applied fields. Bhushan’s parents, Pramod and Anita Gandhi, run a cloth shop in Songaon and his younger brother studies in Pune.

Feedback:
If you struggle hard you will also achieve the milestone of your life. - Btechallsolutions.
Don't loose your hope and share this inspiring Article. Further, dear friends your comments are invited.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.We appreciate with a positive response.
We’re enthusiastic to see your comment. However, Please Keep in mind that all comments are moderated manually by our human reviewers according to our comment policy, and all the links are nofollow. Using Keywords in the name field area is forbidden. Let’s enjoy a personal and evocative conversation.

Previous Post Next Post